Monday, March 8, 2010

Purple Fingers !

As most of you knew, the Iraqi election was today, it is done with a number of explosions in Baghdad and other cities of Iraq.
I and my family went to the voting center (is it the correct word?) and of course as I said I couldn't vote, I've just went to there for fun and most of people voted with no damages ! I went their as I said, entered from the main gate, walked away to find the names of my family and the workers their were so fool ! they can't say the Arabic letters alphabetically ! although that they are a student in colleges ! I was like >_<
so we continued our way for "VOTING", they entered into a room and I stayed outside,they voted, and the worse thing ever is they had to put their fingers in ink and it'll be in your finger for nearly a month. After that we went to my aunt's house, my cousin made a cake, we ate it with tea and then we went back to our house.

In these days, I watched a movie (The Lovely Bones) and I liked the story.
I read a little bit and studied -of course- that's it and I'm so eager to watch (The Oscars) I'll see it tomorrow because it'll be 2:00 AM and it is too late.

I'm sure that I've forgot something to mention, but I can't remember what it was !

2 comments:

  1. Hey Peace,

    I think I know you :)
    I'm following as much as I can.. Your language is very good, I guess it runs in the family :)

    Although you don't have a purple finger, I'd give you the tip anyway (It would help the family).. just dip the finger in bleach for a few minutes, and it will be back to normal, except for the really ugly looking stains on the nails.. I guess that would have disappeared too if I had waited longer, but I don't have that much patience.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Najma

    Do you know me? really? :)
    no body knows me here! who did you?
    They tried to dip their fingers in bleach and it back to normal but but after few days, it would return as it was ..

    Thanks for the tip, and for passing by.

    ReplyDelete