Saturday, July 3, 2010

"Z"

This year is the worst year according to what happened. Big events happened Suddenly and suddenly we lost a very very dear person. His passing changed my life because he was and he'll still like a brother to me. He had blood cancer and he passed after ten years of treatment. When I get bored he was the first person I think about to call. We shared every thing even the little details. When the cancer returned I just was like: "Oh my God! He'll be recovered" All the family shocked when the doctors in Jordan said: His body stooped responding with the chemotherapy. They didn't know what to do, it was so hard times to all of us and in Dec. 2009, he passed in hospital. My father called me in the school and said he will come and take me and I thought that he went back home. I waited for him with a deep feeling there washing wrong. I convinced every thing will be just fine! I didn't know what to do, I was trembling.
days gone.. and days came, and he'll be always alive in my heart and his smile shine on my eyes. Peace be upon him.

To me, it is so hard to write nowadays so I'll do my best to have a good mood and spare time. Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment